Thursday, June 11, 2009

Plentyoffish.com

I was browsing a list of internet millionaires, and among the usual suspects (such as the CEO and founder of Facebook,) was the guy who's responsible for plentyoffish.com. When my wife and I were separated both of us used this site, but my impression of the site was that it was wholly amateur. It was a piece of crap aesthetically. I suppose it worked, but aren't we in the era of pretty interfaces? Look at Vista.

Let's just say that even though I used that site for a spell, I was surprised to see the founder on the list of internet millionaires. The decline of Western civilization is upon us.

1 comment:

  1. Check this free online dating on YourDatingTube.com its totally free!

    YourDatingTube.com is a new unique and innovative free dating site. We offer you the following services: free emails (send and receive), forums, blogs, polls, eCards, rate photos, videos, chat rooms, IM and more matchmaking tools for singles.

    Visit us at free online dating

    ReplyDelete